Freelance CES Engineer services - Teddy POS

Moderators: Mike Gooch, Jon Rogan, Ankit, Michael Morris

Teddy POS

Freelance CES Engineer services - Teddy POS

Post by Teddy POS »

Hi Everybody,

I'm Thomas. I've been working as a freelance CES Engineer. with 4 years experience prior to this at EPOS North. I'd like to extend my services out to the rest of the CES Dealers too.

If you need a menu programmed at short notice, retail system import, customer training session, someone to cover the phone for the evening or weekend, and basically anything you can think of regarding being a re-seller for CES, I can do this for you.

Any work provided to me is much appreciated and will be done with great conscientiousness.

If you are interested, please give me a cal or email and we can discuss. Every dealer has their own way and I want to respect how you like things to be done.

I charge £25 per hour and want to help CES Dealers with periods where they have an increased workload, but not enough to justify hiring another engineer. One entire day on call is capped at £200 from 8am to 11pm, a £175 discount compared to the hourly rate.

With Christmas coming up I'm sure many of you would be keen for an extra pair of hands without the burden of employing somebody full time.

I'm currently free for the entire Christmas period so get in touch if you would like to book me in.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards,

Thomas Bowman
Teddy POS
07368 516 416
help@teddypos.com
www.teddypos.com